Sunday 20 June 2010

Broken mower No 3!

Got my dad visiting this week and asked him to take a look at the mowers as they have been taking a bashing since we have been here. I have been doing about 4.5 hours twice a week cutting the grass and they are now in need of a bit of TLC.

Little did I know that the mower I have been using was hanging together on a thread as the chassis was broken in half! Two ride on mowers and one push-along broken in three months not good, and expensive to repair! Good job my dad is handy with a welder!

Now have one machine back in full working order and the other will be sorted in a week or so when the new parts arrive...... Mind you the weather here has been so dreadful i have not been able to get anywhere near the lawn for nearly two weeks and now it is growing like mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment