Saturday 24 July 2010

OMG gite finished!














After 3 and a half months of hard slog, we have done it, the first gite is finished and we now need a holiday!

I have kept quiet as to our progress over the past few weeks as I was secretly worried that we would not finish in time before our guests arrived.

We have had so much to do and my husband and I have been working 15 hour days to get it to a certain level as to attract customers as the market is tough.

We have sealed stone walls, put in electrics, adapted the plumbing to install a kitchen, fit a kitchen with all applicances, tiled floors, built steps, put in a deck, put doors in where windows were , treated everything for woodworm, cleaned carpets, (the nice bit - shopped for furniture!) and I must admit I am very pleased with the end result. There are a couple of things that we ran out of time to do but we will finish these at the end of August in time for our september guests.

Comments please as I want to ensure we have got it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment