Sunday 25 July 2010





Well I am back with avengence! Feel I have neglected the few that read my blogs over the last few weeks so am making up for it now!

Well, our first guests arrived yesterday, and after collecting some of them at the TGV Station in Agen, while the others got the hire car sorted, we made our way back to Le Farat. The toll is only 1.90€ for one junction on the A62 so timewise, it is worth taking the motorway rather than the scenic route.

As we drove through Auvillar I pointed out some interesting land marks and as we rounded the corner and Le Farat came into view, I was so pleased as I got the reaction I was hoping for, they loved it.

The best thing is that they are seasoned gite travellors and know what is good and what is not! We have had to provide everything in our first rental, in that there is a baby, so cot and high chair are required, use of the sofa beds so a quick shop for extra linen needed to be done and my sister who is coming in a couple of weeks is bringing extra supplies from the UK

After a quick tour of the premises and facilities we left them too it. After reporting the news this morning about the art competition in the village they disappeared off to take a look, whilst I picked more fruit in the orchard.

No comments:

Post a Comment